Watch Japanese TV on the Internet.

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

I got sudden desire to watch Japanese TV show on the other day, and found the way to watch foreign TV show on the Internet. I can watch Japanese TV programs on cable TV but I have to make a contract for TV Japan Chanel and most of shows on TV Japan are from NHK which is a TV channel broadcasted by the government, so most of then are very educational. That's also good though, The shows I want to watch are not on the channel.

I found I can watch Japanese TV with TV Ants. It sounds like made in China. This P2P tool is very stable compare to others once you get the connection but sometimes it takes a while to connect and sometimes you just can't connect. You can watch not only Japanese TV. You can search on the channel list witch appears after you launch TV Ants. It sounds like there are secret channels that not on the searching list. I am asking a Chinese friend to let me know if she finds any on Chinese websites.

I am very happy I can watch Japanese TV on real time for free in Canada! Even though 17 hour time difference doesn't let me watch night-shows, I am enjoying afternoon-shows for house wives!



Official Web site (Chinese)
http://www.tvants.com/
It takes for a while to download it from this site, unbelievably heavy. You may download it more easily from flowing link.

TV Ants Down Load
http://tvants.en.softonic.com/



Here are japanese TV chanel URLs for people interested in TV shows in Japan.

Fuji TV
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=b8169561515263ca67a79bd632ed8816
Ashahi TV
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=fea37fa6c59646560c25687c2d2f4df7
Tokyo TV (lots of anime shows)
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=12e45cca4a0c491872b49d47c499a251
TBS
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=37d2e6d9f142b55c596ecc4f839b9fdf

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP