Atteding a wedding for the frist time

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last weekend, Paul and me went to his hometown, Kelowna. I have gone there with him 3 times but this time was for his friend's wedding and this was my first time attending a Western style wedding :)


The wedding was very casual. The Ceremony and the party took place in a community hall. no dinner. I still liked the style but I would like to join a regular one some day.


The couple gave us a baby pine as a present at the wedding. I was going to plant it in our yard and told by Paul "Pine trees grow meters!!". Well, I never planted any...



On the way to the wedding, I could see beautiful scenery! It is colder in Kelowna then Vancouver we live and there was still some snow on the ground. Fortunately it was nice weather on the weekends :) I believe I am a sunny maker! hehe =)



This was also fist time in my entire life! I went on a frozen lake. Paul and me were kind of scared. We didn't know its dangerous to step on it or not, though, seemed fine and it was very exciting moment for me who grew in a city where rarely snow!



The good thing was that Paul seemed to have started being aware of our marriage. We talked about our wedding would be very international, and lets put all different nationalities on each table together! I know it will happen at least in 2 years though X(

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP