About this blog

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009



Hello, Welcome to my blog, Tanpopo Journal;) "Tanpopo" means dandelion in Japanese. I named it just because I hear it sounds bit nice to English speakers! (I don't know it does to every one or not)

Let me tell you about my self first. My name is Harumi. As you have probably noticed, I am from japan. As you have probably noticed, I still make lots of errors in English, thousands of errors. I say, I care!! but why don't you let me pretend I don't care? I want to improve my English skill of cause but I am going to focus on keeping writing and enjoying writing. I hope my English will not bother you too much!

I have lived in Canada for total 2 years and few months. I am living with my boyfriend in Vancouver. His name is Paul. We have been dating for about 2 years and he is the reason for me to live in Canada, to have the current situation that I am waiting for Canadian immigration process to be done. I appreciate God I could meet him when I fast time came to Canada to study for a year. Encounter with him changed my life significantly. I love him but I am still struggling in totally different culture and life here.

I am going to write journal with my own point of view. I also would like to talk about stuff in Japan, also from Japanese websites. I need to get to used to blogging in English. When you see strenge things here, please let me know or just let them slide! Thank you :) I hope you will enjoy my blog!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP