Japanese comedy

>> Monday, February 23, 2009

I think each nationality has own sense of humor. My boyfriend, Paul and me mostly have the same sense of humor but sometimes not.

I can't really find American comedy funny sometimes. Some are too cruel or too violent to me. like south park. Family guy and Friends are funny for sure and also liked by international students maybe because those TV shows are easy to understand and on TV always.

I don't like When we watch Japanese TV-show with English subtitle and I laught so much but he doesn't laught at all. I feel our culture difference.

But this show made him laugh :) This guy is a popular comedian who named Jinnai Tomonori. His skit is always only himself in it.





I will post more movies that maybe funny to everyone.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP